The Division of Neuroradiology at Boston Children's Hospital provides diagnostic imaging of the central nervous system and the head and neck regions. Our neuroradiologists are specially trained and experienced in diagnosing neurological conditions that affect babies and children of all ages.
What diseases do neuroradiologists treat?
Our team evaluates, diagnoses and treats various diseases of the:
- brain, spinal column, spinal cord
- eye, orbit (the cavity that the eye sits in)
- ear, temporal bone (bones at the side and base of the skull that support the temple areas of the face)
- nose, paranasal sinuses (air-filled cavities in the face that connect with the nasal cavity)
- face, facial bones, jaw, mouth, pharynx (upper part of the throat)