Harvard-wide Pediatric Health Services Research Fellowship Program
Our leadership team is made up of exceptional leaders in the field of health services research:
- Donald A. Goldmann, MD, Program Co-Director
- Jonathan A. Finkelstein, MD, MPH, Program Co-Director
- James M. Perrin, MD, Program Site Director, MGH Center for Child & Adolescent Health Research and Policy (CAHRP)
- Donna Luff, PhD, Program Associate Director
- Elsie M Taveras, MD, MPH, Associate Professor of Population Medicine, Harvard Medical School/Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mark A. Schuster, MD, PhD, Chief of General Pediatrics, Boston Children's Hospital
- Milton Kotelchuck, PhD, MPH, Program Site Director, Visiting Professor of Pediatrics at HMS, Senior Scientist in Maternal and Child Health, MGH Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy (CAHRP),
The team has active federal grant support, as well as many years experience of successful mentoring.
We have strong links to critical resources across Harvard, and our extensive, committed core and affiliated faculty provide trainees access to an extraordinary array of well-supported mentors across multiple disciplines.
2008 Harvard Medical School Clifford Barger Excellence in Mentoring Award: Dr. Jonathan Finkelstein
In 2003, the HSR Fellowship Program became the first research program to receive the national Ambulatory Pediatric Association Teaching Award.