Joshua Nagler, MD
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship Director
Faculty, Division of Emergency Medicine
|Academic Title||Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School|
Main ED, Ground
300 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Dr. Nagler’s scholarly work has focused on capnography and emergent airway management in children, with a focus on use of emerging technologies. In addition, his medical education research has focused on resident as teacher initiatives as well as integration of information systems to improve clinical training within pediatrics.
About Josh Nagler
Josh Nagler received his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College and moved on to his residency and teaching fellowship with the Boston Combined Residency Program. After going through his clinical fellowship in Emergency Medicine at Children’s Hospital in 2005 as a Chief Fellow, Dr. Nagler was an instructor of medicine for three years before his professor appointment.
- Lipsett SC, Nagler J. Child with right eye redness and swelling. Carotid-cavernous fistula (direct type). Ann Emerg Med. 2011 Sep; 58(3):239, 256.
- Burghardt L, Neuman MI, Capraro AJ, Volk MS, Nagler J. Picture of the month--quiz case. Plastic bronchitis. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2011 Sep; 165(9):865, 866.
- Nagler J, Krauss B. Videos in clinical medicine. Intraosseous catheter placement in children. N Engl J Med. 2011 Feb 24; 364(8):e14.
- Nagler J, Bachur RG. Advanced airway management. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2009 Jun; 21(3):299-305.
- Nagler J, Krauss B. Capnography: a valuable tool for airway management. Emerg Med Clin North Am. 2008 Nov; 26(4):881-97, vii.
- Neuman MI, Nagler J, Madati PJ. Eye pain and double vision: superior orbital wall fracture with retro-orbital hematoma. Ann Emerg Med. 2008 Oct; 52(4):473, 481.
Lipton G, Nagler J, Geva T. Coarctation of the aorta. J Pediatr. 2008 May; 152(5):737, 737.e1.