Spina Bifida (Myelodysplasia) Program
In the news
Children’s Hospital Boston is making headlines locally, nationally and around the globe for our advances in treating diseases like spina bifida, as well as our forward strides in researching brain, spinal cord and nervous system disorders. Use the links below to learn more about our recent innovations and discoveries.
- Children's Gene Partnership engages families in DNA research
- Newly discovered RNA steers brain development
- Anesthetic approach stops pain without affecting motor function
- Rare eye-movement disorders provide insight on how the nervous system develops
- High-tech Children’s operating room makes all the difference for teen (Adobe Acrobat required)
- Children’s neurosurgeon Benjamin Warf, MD , brings life-saving care to Uganda
Did you know? Children's ranked top in the nation in neurosurgery, neurology, orthopedics
U.S. News & World Report has ranked Children's as top in the country in several pediatric disciplines, including neurosurgery, neurology and orthopedics. This combination of expertise makes us uniquely suited to treating all aspects of spina bifida. Read more about our rankings.