Spina Bifida (Myelodysplasia) Program
For patients and families outside the United States
Children's International Center is a dedicated resource for patients and families from countries outside the United States. The center:
- facilitates the medical review of patient records
- assists with scheduling appointments
- provides assistance with customs and immigration
- helps coordinate transportation
- assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations
You may contact the International Center by phone at 01-617-355-5209 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Did you know? Children's program helps kids with incontinence issues tied to spina bifida, other disorders
Children's is proud to offer a multidisciplinary program devoted entirely to helping children with urine and bowel incontinence problems as a result of congenital disorders like spina bifida. The Center for Continence of Urine and Bowel (CUB) is staffed by specialists in urology, neurology, gastroenterology and general surgery.