Boston Happens Program
Donate to our program
The Boston HAPPENS Program at Boston Children's Hospital relies on the kind donations of people and groups interested in supporting our work. With donors' help we can provide teens with free HIV counseling and testing, health care and support services.
How to donate
If you are interested in supporting the Boston HAPPENS Program, please follow these steps to make a donation:
- Click on the donations link.
- Click on "Make a Gift Now" (purple button in upper left).
- Click "Make a Single Gift."
- Enter gift amount.
- Under Gift to Support, select "Other" in the drop-down menu.
- In the blank field, please enter "The Boston HAPPENS Program."
- Fill in additional information and click "Process My Gift. "
Children's Hospital Trust
1 Autumn Street, #731
Boston, MA 02215-5301