Child Protection Program
The AWAKE (Advocacy for Women and Kids in Emergency) Program at Boston Children's Hospital offers intimate partner violence (IPV) services to patients, parents of patients and employees.
What does AWAKE do?
We can provide you with a safe and confidential place to talk and share your experiences.
Our services are free, confidential and are offered in both English and Spanish. We use interpreters for other languages, including Sign Language. Learn about our services
Has your partner ever:
- made you feel unsafe at home?
- blamed you for things out of your control?
- said things that made you feel bad about yourself?
- threatened to hurt you or someone you love?
- tried to control your time and money?
- forced you to unwillingly perform sexual acts?
- made you feel manipulated and trapped?
- isolated you from other relationships?
Remember, nobody deserves to be abused and you are not alone. Please contact us for help.