Craniofacial Anomalies Program
In the news
Children’s Hospital Boston is making headlines locally, nationally and around the globe for our advances in treating craniofacial conditions and other conditions related to the brain, spinal cord and nervous system.
Use the links below to learn more about our recent innovations and discoveries.
- A new face, new future for Haitian boy with craniofacial deformities
- High-tech Children’s operating room makes all the difference for teen (Adobe Acrobat required)
- Children’s neurosurgeon Benjamin Warf, MD, brings life-saving care to Uganda
- Stem cells used to model infant birth defect
- Coaxing injured nerve fibers to regenerate
- Children's joins forces with insurers to accelerate transformation of pediatric care