Optimal Weight for Life (OWL) Program
Children's main campus (Boston)
The Optimal Weight for Life (OWL) Program is located on the fifth floor of the Fegan Building.
- Exit the Patient and Family Garage and cross Longwood Avenue.
- Enter the hospital through the Main Entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At top of the stairs, make a left. Go past the ATMs (on your left).
- At the end of the hallway, bear right.
- Follow the hallway to the end and go through the doorway.
- The Fegan elevators will be on your right.
- Take the elevators to the fifth floor.
Boston Children's Hospital at Waltham
9 Hope Avenue
Waltham, MA 02453
Boston Children's Hospital North at Peabody
10 Centennial Drive
Peabody, MA 01960