The following tips sheets were developed by our pediatric dentists to provide you with care instructions following your dental visit.
- Care Instructions Following Dental Trauma (Injury)
- Care Instructions Following Sealant Application
- Care Instructions Following Local Anesthesia
- Dental Extractions and Other Oral Surgery: Postoperative Instructions
- Nitrous Oxide: Postoperative Instructions
- Tooth Extractions: Postoperative Instructions
- Dental Patient Preoperative Instructions
The following sheets offer helpful tips on how to care for your orthodontics at home and what types of food to avoid.
- Care of Orthodontic Appliances
- Palate Widening Appliance
- Instructions Following the Placement of a Space Maintainer
- Retainer Instructions
- Care Instructions for Removeable Appliances (Retainers)
The following websites provide additional information about oral health care and hygiene. The sites also include information and educational activities for kids.