The Division of General Pediatrics participates in training medical students, residents and fellows at all levels of ambulatory and general pediatrics. The division offers six fellowship programs for physicians who have completed their pediatric residency training. Fellows frequently take advantage of the opportunities present in more than one of the fellowships. The following fellowships are offered:
- General Academic Pediatrics
- Pediatric Environmental Health Fellowship
- Harvard Pediatric Health Services Research Fellowship
The fellowships all include clinical and research components to varying degrees. When appropriate to a fellow's special interest, other experiences can also be arranged.
The brochure or other information is also available by calling 617-355-6714, or e-mailing Gwen Gilmer.
For further information on residencies in pediatrics please read about the Boston Combined Residency Program in Pediatrics.
These fellowships are supported in part by:
- The Bureau of Health Professions
- The Agency for Healthcare Policy & Research
- Health Resources and Services Administration