Children’s International Center is a dedicated resource for patients and families from countries outside the United States. The center:
- facilitates the medical review of patient records
- assists with scheduling appointments
- provides assistance with customs and immigration
- helps coordinate transportation
- assists with arranging hotel lodging and other housing accommodations
You may contact the International Center by phone at 01-617-355-5209 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children?s Hospital Boston program helps adolescents overcome addiction
Children’s Adolescent Substance Abuse Program (ASAP) delivers customized care for young people who are fighting substance abuse addiction, and provides extensive support and educational resources for their families. For more information about ASAP, please visit the program’s web page or call 617-355-2727.