Fanconi Anemia and Bone Marrow Failure Multidisciplinary Clinic
Fegan Building, 6th floor
The Fanconi Anemia and Bone Marriow Failure Multidisciplinary Clinic is located on the sixth floor of the Fegan Building at Boston Children's Hospital.
- Enter the hospital through the main entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At top of the stairs, make a left. Go past the ATMs (on your left).
- At the end of the hallway, bear right.
- Follow the hallway to the end and go through the doorway.
- The Fegan elevators will be on your right.