In the news
The Department of Surgery, its staff, and/or patients have been profiled in various media outlets.
- Life of Riley: Rare girl battles rare disease
- The Other Side of the Drape
- For Valentine's Day, nothing says love to one-year-old Caitlin like a liver
- Old-fashioned lifeline: children with short bowel syndrome thrive with intravenous doses of fish oil
- Specially Imported IV Fluid Helps Save Infants with a Rare Bowel Syndrome
- How Fish Oil May Have Saved Babies' Lives
- Fishing for the Right Solution
- Brainstorm to Breakthrough: A Surgical Procedure is Born
- Angiogenesis Inhibitors Revived
- Advanced Fetal Care Center in the News
For additional media coverage on Boston Children's Hospital, visit our newsroom.