Down Syndrome Program
ALLEN C. CROCKER SPEAKER SERIES
The Allen C. Crocker Speaker Series is designed to provide quality information from experts on a range of topics related to Down syndrome. The talks are presented monthly at Boston Children’s Hospital and are open to the public. The talks are created to provide information for families but are also relevant to providers and other community members. The talks are simultaneously webcast and recorded so can be watched in real-time from anywhere with internet access (allowing remote viewers to participate in questions and answers at the end of the talk) and are archived on our website for future viewing.
There are THREE ways to access these monthly presentations!
You can't ever "miss" a presentation!
1. Come and participate in person!
2. Watch LIVE ONLINE from the link below!
3. Watch the recording after it takes place, at your own leisure!
- The Series takes place once a month.
- Schedules for presentation may vary month to month so please make note of dates and times.
- All talks will be held in the Folkman Auditorium at Children's Hospital in Boston.
- Validated Parking Fee is $9.
- Everyone is welcome to attend these free talks.
- The link for LIVE viewing is: on.chbos.org/CrockerLecture
If you would like to join our email distribution list to receive monthly updates on these meetings, news, or other items of interest, please contact Angela Lombardo