Neonatal and Congenital Anomaly Neurosurgery Program
The Neonatal and Congenital Anomaly Neurosurgery Program is housed within the Department of Neurosurgery on the main campus of Children’s Hospital Boston.
We are located in the Hunnewell Building on the second floor.
Directions within the hospital:
- Enter the hospital through the main entrance and walk up the stairs on your left.
- At top of the stairs, make a left. Continue past the ATMs (on your left).
- Follow the hallway and take a left after the restrooms. You will pass pay phones on your left.
- Follow the hallway to the end.
- The hallway leads to the Hunnewell Rotonda.
- The Hunnewell A elevator is to the left of the open stairwell.
- Take the elevator to the 2nd floor.
- Our office is located on the right, after the Department of Medicine.