Latino heritage celebration 2006
Come enjoy the fiesta!
September 17 to October 9, 2006
Calendar of Events
Sunday, Sept. 17 from 7 - 10 p.m.
Salsa/Latin Dance Cruise!
- Cruise around Boston Harbor. Vessel launches from Long Wharf across from New England Aquarium.
- 21+ Invite Friends and Family!
- Need to sign up and pre-pay at Human Resources by Sept. 15 at 3 p.m. We expect the cruise to sell out, so sign up now!
- $17 with dance lesson, usually $24!
Tuesday, Sept. 26 from 12 - 2 p.m.
"Latino Health: What have we learned, and where are we going?" and Hispanic Achievers Awards Presentation
- Enders Auditorium
- Authentic Latin-American food will be served
- Presented by: Joseph R. Betancourt, MD, MPH, Director of Multicultural Education at Massachusetts General Hospital
Thursday, Sept. 28 from 10:30a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Community Fair in the Main Lobby
Tuesday, Oct. 3 from 12 - 1:30 p.m.
Inca Son (Music of the Andes)
- Musical Performance @ The Cafe at Children's
Week of October 2-6, during lunch!
Enjoy Latin-American cuisine at Children's Cafe
Monday, Oct. 9 from 2 - 3 p.m.
(Youth Dance Performance), Patient Entertainment Center
For more information about these events, contact:
Jackie Miranda at 617-355-5250