For Patients and Families
Boston Children's Hospital is proud to present Room Service. No more trying to decide two days in advance what your child may want to eat! The Room Service system accommodates the dietary needs of the patient, including (but not limited to) these various diets: specific allergies, kosher observance, gluten free foods, or whatever your child prefers. There is no restriction on the kind of food your child may order; want breakfast foods for dinner or a chicken sandwich for breakfast? No problem! Our friendly staff will take your order any time you call and deliver it to you within 45 minutes. We also make many different formulas as required by our youngest patients.
May we suggest the following meal times?
- Breakfast: 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM
- Lunch: 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Dinner: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Hours & Contact Info
- Hours of Operation: 6:30 Am to 7:00 PM Orders for hot food are taken until 6:00 PM, orders for salads & sandwiches until 7:00 PM.
- To order food, call extension 5-FOOD (5-3663)
- Patient Services Manager: Louis Chabot 617.355.5236