For Patients and Families
Reservations for Patient Family Housing
The Patient Family Housing Program is available to any parent or guardian of a Boston Children's Hospital patient that lives beyond 50 miles from the hospital.
When can I book my reservation?
We book reservations 4 nights or longer up to 3 months in advance. *Reservations for stays fewer than 4 nights are only made 48 hours prior to your intended arrival date, based upon our availability.
What is the cost to stay?
Rate is $30.00 per night.
How can I make a reservation?
Reservations are made Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm. To make a reservation:
- Download an application online (please see instructions below).
- Complete an application in the Center for Families.
- Call the main office at 617-919-3450. *A completed application must be on file.
- Obtain a referral from a Children's Social Worker or Resource Specialist (optional).
- Click on the "File" menu.
- Select "Save As."
- Rename the document using your name (for example, "smith-application.pdf").
- Email the application as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (Applications pasted within the email will not be accepted) or fax the completed application to 617-919-3451.
PLEASE NOTE: Completing this form does not guarantee your reservation. Once your application has been received, you will be contacted by program staff.