For Patients and Families
Valet parking is available 24 hours a day, for an additional $4 above the parking garage fee. The fee is waived for cars with handicapped plates/placards.
Visitors may drop their cars at the hospital's Main Entrance to be parked. When leaving, visitors must present their valet tickets at the valet station in the Main Lobby. Cars will be brought to the Main Entrance driveway.
For more information about valet parking, call 617-355-4168 between 6 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Handicapped parking is available at the Main Entrance for patient families and visitors. There is no additional fee for valet service for vehicles with handicap plates.
Cars may be dropped off at the Main Entrance to be parked. When leaving, patient families and visitors must present their tickets at the valet station at the Main Entrance. Cars will be delivered to the Main Entrance driveway.
For more information about handicapped parking, call 617-355-4168 between 6 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Children's Parking Garage
Open 24 hours a day, the Children's parking garage is located across the street from the hospital's Main Entrance. It is at the corner of Blackfan Circle and Longwood Avenue.
The garage operates under the Central Paystation system in order to make exiting the garage more efficient for parkers. Parkers will need to take their tickets with them when they leave their cars. Before returning to their cars, parkers must take their tickets to the new paystation located in the garage lobby. The cashiers will process the ticket and hand it back to the parker. The parker can simply place the processed ticket in the exit gate of the garage to leave.
Non-validated parking rates:
- begin at $5 for up to a half hour
- go up to $35 for 6 to 24 hours
Validated parking rates:
- Be sure to get your parking ticket validated before leaving the hospital.
- With a ticket validated at Children's, the parking garage fee is a maximum of $9 for 24 hours (or one exit).
How to validate
Parking tickets for the Children's Parking Garage (located across the street from the hospital's main entrance) can be validated at the following Children's locations:
- Main Reception Desk Hours: Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 11 p.m., Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Emergency Services, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (Parking validation for emergency patients only)
- Adolescent Medicine, 333 Longwood Avenue, 5th Floor, Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.. Tuesday and Thursday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Parking Office, Children's Hospital Garage, 1st Floor, Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Other parking options
Parents may also want to consider using the 375 Longwood Parking Lot located three blocks from the hospital at Longwood Avenue and Plymouth Street, behind Brueggers' Bagels. The fee is:
- $11 for four hours
- $29 for 8 hours
- $7 for parking after 3:30 p.m. until 8 a.m. on weekdays
$7 per 24 hours on weekends, out by 8:30 am Monday
|Want more info?|
|Call Children's Parking and Transportation Office at 617-355-6251 between 7 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.|