A joint Children's/Harvard Neurobiology Seminar Series takes place most Mondays at 12:15 pm in the Folkman Auditorium (Enders Building).
- 4/1/13 Loren Frank, PhD University of California, San Francisco
- 4/8/13 Anirvan Ghosh, PhD University of California, San Diego
- 4/15/13 Massimo Scanziani, PhD University of California, San Diego
- 4/22/13 Susumu Tomita, PhD Yale University
- 4/29/13 Bence Olveczky, PhD Harvard University
- 5/6/13 Gordon Fishell, PhD New York University School of Medicine
- 5/13/13 Anatol Kreitzer, PhD University of California, San Francisco
6/10/13 Dwight Bergles, PhD Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Neuroscience talks also occur at the Cambridge campus of Harvard University, MIT, McLean Hospital and other locations. Click here for a list of local neuroscience talks compiled by the Program in Neuroscience at Harvard Medical School.